Did you visit our BeyondTheUltimate.org Superbowl evangelistic website? If not, I encourage you to listen to the stories of Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith.
Did you show someone the fullpage newspaper ad? Did you forward my email to anyone? If so, then you may be among those who contributed to this exciting result. [NOTE: These are not the final numbers, but they are exciting numbers!]
Stats (as of Tuesday, 6 February)
- Total site visits – 176,249
- Visitors who indicated that they received Christ – 934
- Visitors who moved on to a followup site – 510
- Visitors who went to a special email page where they could request more information – 958
How People Found the Site
- 122,333 – typed BeyondTheUltimate.org into their computer
- 24,294 – in an email they received, they clicked on www.beyondtheultimate.org, which was included in the email
- 7,536 – typed in a search phrase on Google and clicked on our ads
- 4,210 – typed in a search phrase on Google, Yahoo, etc. and clicked the link, shown in the search
- 17,876 – were visiting other Web sites and clicked on a link to www.beyondtheultimate.org
Wxxx in Orlando visited the site. He was interested in learning to share his faith. He had some questions about science and the Bible. Wxxx’s questions came to me. I serve as an email mentor helping people with their questions.
I’ve written to Wxxx. I hope he will write back.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.