Richard has been to every one. Oumar has been to most as have several others. At this last Global Technology Leaders meeting, we had 28 leaders from 12 of the 13 areas of the world.
When I was asked to pioneer the role of Chief Technology Officer for Campus Crusade for Christ, my assignment was to build technology capacity to help sustain and accelerate the mission. That responsibility is more about developing leaders than it is about installing servers or buying software. Since the beginning in 2001, we have identified potential leaders and developed their leadership abilities.
During these meetings, we:
- Develop leadership competency in the four roles of a leader. Grow as those who understand how to lead effectively to employ technologies to sustain and accelerate the mission of CCCI.
- Grow in personal and professional competency.
- Work together to implement common solutions to common needs.
- Learn from each other, both leadership skills and technical competencies.
- Network with like-minded leaders through building strong relationships.
It is fun and stimulating to work with these creative leaders on real projects needed by our organization.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.