Kay and I are back in Orlando again. We’re enjoying being at home. I read this recently:
Signs you travel too much:
- When you wake up from a deep sleep during an overnight international flight and you have no idea where you are, where you are going, and comfortably fall back to sleep knowing that you will figure it out when you land.
- When you think the flight attendants should sit down so you can do the safety demo, since you have it memorized.
- When you know the location of power outlets in several lounges and departure gates for different airports.
- When you fail to pay attention to any flight numbers or hotel room numbers… leaving you describing your flight as the Six Something to JFK… and trying your room card key at a bunch of hotel room doors until one opens.
- When you go to a movie rental store and you can not find a single movie you have not seen… and you have not rented a movie or been in a movie theater for over ten years.
- You have notes and coins for half a dozen currencies in your wallet but none of your home currency.
Unfortunately, I identify with several of them.
But it is good to be home, drinking my coffee from my machine while sitting in my chair.