Today, Kay and I took a break between conferences. We have completed 2 conferences with 6 more to go. We’re primarily responsible for only one more conference, the Operations Leadership Connection. You can read more about these conferences on the registration website.
Here are some prayer requests for the Operations Leadership Connection
1. Visas some participants who are hoping to receive them in time to travel.
2. The main speakers at the conference. Pray for the daily leadership development sessions and the strategic planning sessions.
3. For Kay and I. I am serving as the Operations Leadership conference director. Kay is helping in many ways with all the details necessary.
4. For Roger Bruehl, the sponsor of the conference, and the preparations he has to make. Pray for him and Maggie that although Maggie is recovering from the bone marrow transplant, she will be able to participate and enjoy the event.
5. For the Eastern European office, as we will be a major disruption for their daily lives for three weeks.
6. For all the participants – that we will be there with open minds, listening to God, learning with one another, and that everybody will be alert, sleep well and stay healthy. For safe travel, good connections, on-time flights, luggage coming with the travelers.
7. For families of the participants, as their loved ones are gone, some for a long time.
You are in Budapest with us, speaking to nearly 100 Campus Crusade leaders from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, Central America, U.S., Canada, the Middle East…
Keith & Kay Seabourn